Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009

Christmas was a blessing this year. As much as I regret spending as much money as I did, I still feel like it was worth every penny to see everyones smile this holiday season. As year 2010 approaches I look back on 2009 and am amazed at how much I've slowed down and focus. Although I'm not exactly where I want to be, I feel like this year was an eye opener for me. It made me realize that if I don't pick progressive things to focus on, that I'll end up no where sooner with no place to go. I thank God for the people that have opened my eyes to better ways and opened the doors to better blessings. I realize now that nothing lasts forever if you don't want it. Only you have the ability to control your direction. If you remain a sitting duck letting everything pass you by while you contemplate why things are the way they are instead of being proactive and realize that life is one set of reactions one after another. One thing that happens to you in life leads to a new way of living. Learning from our mistakes. Moving forward onto bigger and better things. Don't sit still while the rest of the world passes you by, because some day it will all cease to exist, maybe for you or maybe for all of us. So make it what you will and enjoy every moment you have on this earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment