Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OVER YOU!

What an amazing feeling it is to look into the eyes of someone who at one point ruined your life... beat you down both mentally and physically... and when looking into his eyes... you have no fear... no regret... no hidden feelings deep inside you that you forgot had existed. You can face that person now and realize you are 100% over them. For years I never thought that I could ever be with anyone else... that no one else would ever want me. I fooled my self into believe such lies. Partially because I didnt have much self confidence. But I stand before you a changed woman. Changed for the better... and never again will I let another human being man or woman make me who I am. Love is a feeling... it doesnt make you a different person. And its when we realize that when you fall in love nothing changes about who you truly are... that my friends is when you are truly in love... dont ever let another human being define who you are. They can be a huge influence on your being... they can be a huge part of your life... but never will another person make you who you are... only you can do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment