Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Late Night Thoughts

Late Night Thoughts

You seldom meet people nowadays whom you can really talk to. Someone who you could open up to about anything. In the world today, there are so many people who would turn against you for a chance at fame, a chance at fortune, a chance for something more. In a world where we are constantly struggling, it's hard to find people who will be true to you. People that will have your back no matter what just because thats what friends do. The power of the fear of failure has tainted our friendships, tainted our relationships, tainted the fabric of our very existance. It compromises integrety, and it compromises who we truly are as people. When a human life has a price tag on it, life itself doesn't seem that valuable anymore now does it? Kids grow up with the idea that everything comes with a price tag. In a world this materialistic its hard to value something which is so inconsistant. Kids would rather turn to money because it produces results right then and there. Money is neccesary, i'm not saying that I don't need it to live. However its not right when people value money more than their own life... their own families and loved ones. I often times lock off my true self to people because I fear being vunerable to people who are that corrupt. It gets easier and easier each year I'm alive to see through bullshit and realize when someones being fake. Its truly an art that has to be mastered over many years of observation. So just be on the look out for people. Don't be naive enough to think that your own family or your own friends won't turn their back on you in an instant.
Some people think that because I'm nice and because I'm friendly that I'm weak. But don't mistake kindness for weakness.
Growing up for me was never easy. I went through alot of stuff that isn't considered normal, maybe not even be considered right but i made it through and I made the best out of it. Now my main focus is to build myself up and make something out of myself. Life is too short to dwell on the past so if you live in the past just know I'm not gonna mess with you.
People spend too much time dwelling on the past... on things they can't change, things they've said that they can't take back. Shit at some point we all go through that and feel that way. Its human emotion... but if you can realize that its weak emotions like that, that keeps you down... you'd realize there are other emotions out there that will build you up and make you better. If you rise above the disaster, above the mistakes, above and beyond all the bullshit... you'll realize that theres much more to life than the past. Each day we have on the earth needs to be cherished... lived to the fullest. You slack and you're only killin your self

No comments:

Post a Comment