Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Way He Makes Me Feel

There's something about the way you touch me that makes everything alright inside.
I could be having the day from hell but as soon as I see your number on the caller id, everythings alright.
The thought of what we could have excites me, but the thought that it won't exist scares me.
I want so bad for us to happen, but I don't want to rush it, don't want to force it.
I want to do it the right way right from the beginning because already you mean that much to me.
No one has ever made me feel this way before and it's the most amazing feeling.
The thought that someone cares about you enough to do it right as well is invigorating.
I can only hope that we will be together in the days, the months, the years to come.
Especially because I already see so much of myself in you.
The time that we spend together seems to go by too fast.
When we're together the rules of time seem to stop existing.
I never want to stop feeling like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment