Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It Feels So Right

It's hard falling asleep without you.
I'm so used to you laying next to me.
Waking up to your smiling face.
Holding me in a way no one else ever has.
You bring a whole new meaning to intimacy.
A kind of intimacy I've never had with any one else.
An intimacy I never want to share with anyone else anyways.
Without you the air is thick.
Each breath harder to take than the last.
Each moment lasting longer than it should.
Time freezing in mid air making the time we spend apart seem like eternity.
You are never out of my mind.
With every move I make and every word I speak.
You consume my mind, body and soul.
Sometimes I find myself asking is this all a dream?
But then I wake up and my feelings are still there,
And I know it can't be a dream.
With you there are endless possiblities.
There's no limit to what I can do.
You motivate me, you make me want to be more!
Could I possibly be falling?
It's possible that I am...
The difference between falling this time and all the other times.
Is I want to savour every moment of this fall.
I want it to be the last time I fall like this.
With you it's just so different....
It all just feels so right

No comments:

Post a Comment