Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pre-Birthday Blog

As another year of my life begins I’m focusing on opportunities and better choices. There’s a lot I’d like to forget about the last 23 years of my life. However the good times have always managed to guide me safely through even the worst of times. This year I’m putting the past behind me, where it belongs. Erasing that part of my life for only those who experienced it first hand to remember.

Already in the recent days I’ve made some tough decisions as far as eliminating some social connections I deemed hazardous to my sanity. If there’s one thing I’ve learned at all this year, it’s that people are never who they say they are and rarely do people ever follow through on what they say. I’m not saying there aren’t exceptions however your way more likely to meet someone trying to use you than someone really trying to get to know you.

I know a handful of you are probably thinking, “Man I feel the same way!” At the same time everyone else is just thinking, “This is the real world… get used to it.” That’s what separates me from everyone else. The ability to understand what’s wrong but refuse to join the trend. Yeah I get it the real world is cut throat and heartless at times. I just have never been able to understand why we choose to treat each other the way we do. Everything is relative. Everything you put out some how has a reaction. Relativity. What’s so hard for people to comprehend about that.

Anyways I digress.. This year my main focuses are maintaining healthy and happy relationships with my friends and family. Remain prosperous and become more disciplined when it comes to personal finance so as to regain my independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment