Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 18th, 2010

I’m starting a new phase of my life. This phase will ensure that I am taking better care of myself both mentally, physically and emotionally. I must focus not on what others bring to the table but more so on what I have to offer. It’s a painful transition I must withstand but in the end it will have been done for the better. I’ve grown so comfortable to the lifestyle I currently exhibit and complacency can do nothing more but stunt your growth. It’s time for a better me, with a more promising tomorrow. It’s time that I start respecting myself because what I’ve over come and not beating myself up for the mistakes I’ve made. This thing called life is very precious and the time we have on this earth is limited with every breath we take. Give praise for your blessings big and small, and hold onto your faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment