Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolutions and Thoughts

With 2010 officially here I have a lot of self evaluation to do. It’s becoming more and more apparent that I really need to go back to school and gain some direction in my life while I still have time. I feel in order to do that though I need focused people in my life to support me otherwise I’ll probably continue to make excuses until it’s too late and that is definitely not where my intentions lye. As I grow older I realize now that the only thing I really desire in life is happiness. I want to be able to laugh and more importantly have a reason to smile. So since it is the start of a New Year I’ve made myself a list of resolutions to accomplish this year.

New Years Resolutions

1.) Loose 40-50 lbs and exercise daily.
2.) Create a game plan to go back to school.
3.) Maintain a healthy and happy relationship.
4.) Start and maintain a savings account.
5.) Move into my own apartment.
6.) Get a second job.
7.) Quit Smoking.
8.) Look good and feel good!

Needless to say I have a lot of things to accomplish this year but thankfully they are all pretty basic things to do if I stay committed enough to them. I’m determined to make this year a transitioning year from the beginning and promise myself that I will remain focused and resilient in my ways. Hopefully 2010 is a prosperous and beneficial year that holds many blessings for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment