Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Faith

Sometimes things happen in life that we don’t understand. We sit there perplexed trying to dissect every aspect of what went wrong. I’m starting to realize that things don’t always make sense for reasons. If you realize that you made a mistake, merely learn from it and don’t beat yourself up. It’s the mistakes we make in life that help us move forward. Without mistakes we would never grow up or obtain knowledge. It’s our faults that make unique and our mistakes that make us who we are today. We may not always be proud of the things we’ve done, but we must remember God is Love and God is Forgiveness and no matter how bad it seems, as long as you genuinely repent and acknowledge the Lord as your Savior you will be saved. When you look at it that way it’s a lot easier to move forward and forgive yourself. I used to beat myself up over things I couldn’t control. I used to dwell on things that I couldn’t change. I was captivated by negativity I wasn’t obligated to harbor. When I found God, my life changed and although I still struggle day to day in strengthening my Faith, at the end of the day I know that no matter what happens God will take care of me. It’s the devil that gives us doubt and it’s the devil that tries to deter us from the eternal piece that we find in God constantly testing our faith. Don’t give the devil power over you and don’t fall prisoner to the negativity. Remember even in darkness there is light. Let God direct you on the right path and have faith that all will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment