Thursday, May 28, 2009

You and I

When I look into your eyes I see what could be.
Serenity found within your gaze.
Never knowing for certain what will become of you and I
Yet convinced our paths were destined to cross.
My whole life I’ve spent searching high and low
For a love that was truly qualified to reciprocate.
All those lonely nights I stayed up wondering
If the man of my dreams would deliver me from solitude
We met by chance and parted ways
Not a word between us spoken.
Although for a brief moment our eyes met
Was it by fate our worlds collided?
Only in the days and weeks to come
Can I determine where your intentions lye.
But I can only pray the truth is beneficial.
Constructive to both our futures
With love anything is possible
The possibilities endless
So let’s take this one day at a time
And see where this thing called love will take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment