Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Females & MySpace Haters

Sometimes I get down on myself because I don't have many friends that are females. I feel like being friends with all men can cause people to think I'm either too promiscuous or that there's something wrong with me. It's just every time I have an encounter with a female I'm not fortunate to come around females who are respectful and know how to respect other people. Here's a situation that came around the other day. An ex boyfriend of mine and me we're conversing on my space. Although we're not together anymore we're still friends. Then I find out the person I'm talking to isn't him after all. It ends up being this girl that he's "friends" with. It doesn't really matter what her relation to him is because I'm over that whole situation, it's done and over with. Yet this female decides to call me a bunch of derogatory names that were completely uncalled for. After her little immature rant she also decided to tell me that she'd slap the shit out of me if she ever came across me. Now please note I've never met this girl before. She claims she knows me from back in the day because we "fought over some guy on my space." To my knowledge I don't remember doing that but there is a chance it was possible seeing as when we're younger sometimes we don't act the way we're supposed to. I tried to get her to stop going off on me by repeatedly saying, "Look I don't know you. Quite honestly from the way your acting I don't want to know you. I don't have anything against you so drop this." Yet she decided to continue going off on me. I know I should have done the mature thing and blocked her email but me being a female and also feeling some what threatened by her comments about smacking me and quite offended with some other comments she made about my personal life... i lashed back by saying "I hope your children aren't as spiteful and nasty as you." Which maybe wasn't the right thing to say but I was angry and I didn't think before I said it. Well obviously she blew the fuck up on me and that's when I just said I'm sorry I went there that was ignorant it won't happen again." And I signed off. Well later on that night my ex calls me and told me I was bogus. Turns out the wench made me out to be the bad guy, and although I didn't act the most admirable I was woman enough to apologize for the wrong I did yet still made sure he knew the whole story regardless of whether it painted me in a good light or not. He didn't take a side but I was quite surprised that after learning the truth that he was still going to hang out with such a disrespectful woman. The worst part is... she's 28 years old has two kids yet shes sitting on my space arguing with a woman 6 years younger than her. Turns out, Thank God, Shawn saw that she wasn't the nicest person because she told him, " If your friends with that girl I can't be friends with you." And he correctly responded, "Well then forget you because I'm not throwing 4-5 years of friendship away just because you don't like her." I was relieved that he made the right decision. Or so I felt he made the right decision. Whether I'm right wrong or indifferent, I didn't want it to get as far as it did however she couldn't just drop the situation and leave me alone! I still don't really want to log on to my my space because if I see another email from her I just might flip. But i think the right thing to do in that situation is not even read it and just block her. Forget that she exists and just move the heck on. That is just the prime example of pettiness that prevents me from ever really wanting to be friends with women. Although I know that's not how all women are, it's mainly society within itself, not merely restricted to a certain gender. But it's just a prime example of why society is doomed. Because we're too worried about other people and starting drama that we can't serve our purpose in society and function the way we're supposed to. Things like My Space and Face book and Black Planet sometimes i think are just ways to keep us focused on anything but what we're supposed to. When will people learn to just worry about themselves and stop butting into other peoples business. If you don't like someone that's great and that's fine... but leave them alone if you don't like them. Shit you don't have to go look at their my space... if you do and you try to start shit your obviously just jealous of something... either that or you have no life... so if you don't care about someone enough to say something productive... go find someone you can care about or gosh care about yourself and stop wasting your time trying to build your self esteem up by attempting to break down another's... DEUCES HATERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment