Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Old Poetry :)

OLD POETRY


Most of this poetry is old, however I figured I'd put it up. Just for fun :-P

Day Dreams

I think of you all day and night.

When skies are gray you make them bright.

You cheer me up when I am down.

Your just was funny as a clown.

When I am scared you always there.

You brush your fingers through my hair.

You everything and more to me.

Your love's as endless as the sea.

Felicia HaarCopyright ©2002

Hard Times

There are times when I am happy.

There are times when life is great.

But when some people diss me,

I feel life's a mistake.

They say that I am ugly,

And sometimes say I'm fat.

Sometimes it makes me wonder,

"Do I really look like that?"

If they do thats stupid.

My personality counts.

But superficial people,

just look at outward amounts.

Please somebody help me,

I feel like no one cares.

Please somebody help me,

To help me no one dares.

Felicia Antoinette HaarCopyright ©2002

Hate

Hate is all around us

in our schools,

in our homes,

This horrible feeling of dispare I have.

Will it ever go away.

Words are a very powerful expression.

They often are abuse.

People in the world today never care about what they are saying.

They toss their words around like its no big deal.

Words of hate.

Words of loathe.

The world is filled with so much hate!

Felicia Antoinette HaarCopyright ©2005

The World Today

I sit alone and wonder

why life is such a pain.

I work my hardest everyday

but still I see no gain.

It's like the world is crying

but no one seems to care.

Some people just don't listen

they don't have time to spare.

If only life was different

and people really cared.

The world would be a better place

no person would be scared.

Each day we face a problem

each harder than the last.

But somehow certain people

give anything but their best.

Our future seems uncertain

our future so impure.

This sadness may last a life time

unless our happiness finds a cure.

If people act plain selfish

and treat some people bad,

That action could affect someone

and make that person sad.

If everyone was ignorant

our world we know could die.

We have to live a cheerful life

and respect all of human kind.

Although it seems impossible

and hard to give a try,

We have to give life one more chance

in order to survive.

Felicia Antoinette HaarCopyright ©2006

Untitled

I stay awake all night and day,

trying to wash the memories away.

I miss you every day and night,

but i'm sick and done with all these fights

you've hit me once

and once again

I've made the mistake this has to end.

I'll always care and that's no lie

but this is the end of you and I

Felicia Antoinette HaarCopyright ©2006

To My Birth Mom

I am so happy that I have found you,

I have so much to say.

Thank you for the sacrifice,

You had to make that day.

I know that it has been forever,

And lots of time has past.

But now everything is beginning,

And we'll make every second last!

I wish you a Happy Birthday

With Many More to Come,

I am so glad that we've found each other.

My searching now is done.

Felicia Antoinette HaarCopyright ©2006

Maybe: The Eye of the Beholder

Eventually things will get better.

I keep telling myself that.

Do I believe it?Maybe.

Maybe not.

Who am I kidding?

Look at me.

Look!Look what I have become.

My whole life I've been obsessed with love.

So obsessed that if I didn't have it I was miserable.

Is that healthy?

Should someone crave love that bad.

Sometimes I think it's some sort of disease.

A mental obsession I just can't break.

Now that I've found it and it's gone sour

I still can't shake it off.

I crave it like a drug.

I want it. I need it.

I've just got to have it.

I'll be unhappy until it returns.

I want that love back in my life.

No new love no old love.

Just that one.

But lets face it.

Is it really possible?

Maybe. Maybe not.

I hate the word maybe.

It leaves so much possibility

and creates so much more anxiety.

You are left at the edge of your seat waiting.

Waiting and waiting until finally you can't wait anymore.

Should I wait or should I just move on.

Moving on usually means finding another love.

But if I move on I know I'll never find that true love again.

Never with the same intimacy and faith.

I'll never be comfortable with someone as I was with him.

Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

But who's to say that it wasn't.

Maybe it is?

It's just going to take a while.

I don't know.

Maybe this life means something.

Maybe it doesn't.

I guess its just in the eye of the beholder.

Felicia Antoinette HaarCopyright ©2006

Untitled

I miss him so,

so much right now,

It's driving me insane.

But what he did was very bad,

And really such a shame.

I love him more than life itself,

Although I know its wrong,

But love is something hard to break,

A strong and endless bond.

You shouldn't harm someone you love,

Or make them feel unsafe.

So why can't I stop loving him,

And stop seeing his face.

My life was good when he was there,

He always made me smile.

But on certain days when things went wrong,

Nothing seemed worth while.

I know I should just get away,

From all this pain and strife.

But how can I just run away,

This pain has been my life.

Felicia Antoinette HaarCopyright ©2006 Felicia Antoinette Haar

No comments:

Post a Comment