Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Thoughts on Love

My Thoughts on Love

The more I think about love, the more bewildered I become. When someone is in love its a wonderful feeling but at the same time its terrifying. No other 3 words mean as much as "I Love You" Love makes you vunerable and thats why most cowards focus on materialistic things to keep themselves busy. To be vunerable like your not in control. In this day and age we have to control everything and being vunerable isnt exactly something we like. But when you fall in love you have to have faith. Faiththat if it was meant to be it will be and if its not whatever happens will only make you stronger and build character. So why are we really afraid of being vunerable... isnt it how we react in situations where we're vunerable that we become who we are as people? Isnt it then we start learning things? Think about that

No comments:

Post a Comment