Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Abandoned Feelings

It breaks my heart inside to have to do this to you.
I never meant to hurt you the way I have.
I just don't feel that love I had when this all began.
I'd be lying to myself to continue on living this charade.
I feel like such a horrible person for breaking it off like this.
But you have really left me no choice.
No calls, no emails, no texts.
How am I to know you even still truly care.
How many nights have I stayed up just wondering.
Wondering if when you say I love you... weather or not you truly mean it.
Wondering if I was the only woman in your life.
Wondering if it was even love at all.
I just couldnt sit back and let it eat away at me.
You gave me no reason not to believe otherwise.
Part of me will always love you.
The time we spent together will never be erased.
I'll always cherish every single moment we were together.
But I have to look out for myself.
This relationship was only going to drag me down mentally.
Love shouldnt be forced and it shouldnt be a challenge.
Love is supposed to be natural... like second nature.
Loving someone will never be convinient...

No comments:

Post a Comment