Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Broken

Broken

Sitting here tryin to wash away the memories.
Of what happened that fucking night.
Wishing I never went to that party.
If I didnt go I'd be alright.
I trusted you with my well being.
Yet you were too drunk to even care.
Not know what would happen
You sent me off else where.
You went off to do your business.
And left me with that man.
That man who fucking raped me.
Touching my body with them nasty hands.
Passed out drunk on the bed.
I never even had a chance.
I blacked out from all the drinking.
Only to wake up without my pants.
This man was all on top of me.
I couldnt stop the pain.
I couldnt even raise my hand.
To fight and stop his game.
I wish I knew all this would happen
Before i agreed to go.
Though Ill never tell you what happened
Because somehow I think you already know.
So to you I say keep on walkin.
Our friendship consider over
Because of you i'm now broken.
These scars I cannot cover.
The months have past now
This mess cant be undone.
Yet Im still feeling empty.
Its hard to trust anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment